Note: Not all Ruffwear products are in our stock. We may need an additional 1 ~ 2 working days to get the stock. In the event the item is out of stock, we will contact you on WhatsApp for a replacement or refund.
NEW 2022 updated external air mesh for improved abrasion resistance and water absorption, and new construction that retains more water in high-exposure zones on the vest for a longer charge.
When shade is low and the mercury is high, dogs can count on the Swamp Cooler™ Vest to help get them outside. Strategic material choices and design offer solutions for the challenges that warm-weather exploring presents. The light-colored fabric reflects solar radiation and provides shading while wetting the vest activates our Swamp Cooler™ Tech for that refreshing, just-stepped-out-of-a-lake feeling also known as evaporative cooling. Just give it a soak, put it on your dog, and go. When it dries, re-soak it to recharge it.
The Swamp Cooler Vest includes side-release buckles for easy on/off and a leash portal so it can be worn over a harness – topping of the essential features to make it our highest-coverage cooling option in the Swamp Cooler™ Collection.
- JUST SOAK IN WATER for cooling through evaporation
SWAMP COOLER TECH™ lightweight easy on/off 3-layer construction absorbs water and promotes evaporative cooling:
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation
- Mesh lining keeps dog dry and comfortable
- UPF 50+ COVERAGE vest style for maximum shade
- RELAXED FIT with side-release buckles for easy on/off
- LEASH PORTAL on back is compatible with most harnesses
REFLECTIVE accents for low-light visibility and light loop for The Beacon™
- Outer layer: Polyester air mesh
- Middle layer: Polyester non-woven felt
- Lining: Dry-weave polyester mesh
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Waveloc side-release buckles
- Reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Air dry
- Always check vest for damage before use