Note: Not all Ruffwear products are in our stock. We may need an additional 1 ~ 2 working days to get the stock. In the event the item is out of stock, we will contact you on WhatsApp for a replacement or refund.
The Swamp Cooler™ Harness is an all-in-one cooling solution for dogs exploring in hot conditions. This harness integrates our Swamp Cooler™ evaporative cooling tech with Ruffwear's reliable multi-use body harness platform. Ruffwear's signature strong leash connection points, high adjustability, quick-grab handle, and easy on/off features are elevated with cooling capability throughout the back panel and supportive chest/belly panel.
The Swamp Cooler Harness adds a cool factor to a harness designed to keep the adventure going, when the temps are high and your dog's stoke for exploration is even higher.
How does Swamp Cooler™ Tech work? Learn more about evaporative cooling and other ways to keep your dog cool here.
- JUST SOAK IN WATER for cooling through evaporation
SWAMP COOLER TECH™ lightweight easy on/off 3-layer construction absorbs water and promotes evaporative cooling:
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation
- Mesh lining keeps dog dry and comfortable
- COMFORTABLE LIFT & ASSIST balanced with load-dispersing chest/belly panel
- OPTIMAL FIT with 6 points of adjustment allows for full range of motion
- STRONG CONNECTIONS with 2 leash attachment points: V-ring and reinforced webbing loop on back
- PADDED HANDLE for controlled and comfortable lift and assist
- REFLECTIVE accents for low-light visibility and light loop for The Beacon™
- Outer Layer: Polyester air mesh
- Middle Layer: Polyester non-woven felt
- Lining: Dry-weave polyester mesh
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Mach buckles
- Leash Connection Point: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Air dry
- Always check harness for damage before use