Nobody wishes to leave their pup at home, but a hot day out may spell danger for them! As dogs can only sweat through the skin where there is no fur, e.g. nose, paws, etc, and their coat acts as insulation, they are highly susceptible to overheating.
Brachycephalic breeds such as pugs, bulldogs and boxers are at a greater risk of getting heatstroke, due to their anatomy.
Our Cooling Vest makes use of the evaporative cooling effect to help dogs regulate their body temperature and protects their core.
Soak the vest in cool water
Wring dry before putting on your pup.
Rehydrate the vest with cool water when the vest dries up to sustain the cooling effect.
Alternatively, leave the vest in the chiller overnight.
Do not put the vest in the freezer. It may cause thermal shock to your dog and result in your dog associating negatively with the vest.
Do not wait until your dog is overheated to wear the vest.
Keep your dog properly hydrated. Constantly keep a lookout for signs of dehydration.
- Outer layer's wicking material increases evaporation speed for faster cooling.
- Light coloured material improves heat reflection.
- Two zipper configurations allow for size adjustability.
- Drawstring around the waist for a better fit.
- 3M reflective stitching to help stay visible at night.
- Soft material prevents chafing.
- Aluminium-alloy D-rings for leash attachment (Please note that our D-rings are in silver colour instead of black colour)
|Size||Girth (cm)||Neck (cm)|
Ensure that you have measured and compare against the chart before ordering, and if in doubt, feel free to drop us a message!